Wynter Kipgen, MD and Kimberly Hummer, MD
We will remind you of your upcoming appointment by phone 72 hours in advance.
We respectfully request that you cancel appointments with 24 hour notice. We appreciate early notification of your change of plans so that we may offer that appointment to another patient in need. We will be happy to assist you in rescheduling your appointment for another date/time.
However, if you reschedule or cancel your appointment after confirming the appointment, you will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee.
If you miss an appointment without notifying our office at least 48 hours in advance, you will be assessed a $50 missed appointment fee.
Patient Portal Access
Step by Step instructions (Tip: This works best from a desktop computer, rather than mobile phone):
- Once enrolled, you will receive an email from "Patient Fusion"
- Click the "Access Your Records" button in your email
- You will be taken to a page from Patient Fusion asking for identity verification
- If you provided our office with your phone number, you may request a security code be delivered via voice or text. Otherwise, you must call the office and request your PIN number that has been generated.
- In order to verify, you must enter your date of birth, and the phone number that you provided to our office.
- Enter the Security Code provided to your phone via voice or text, and click "Check Code"
- Once verified, you will be able to "Create A New Account"
- After you have set up your security question and password, you are all set!